Friday, July 7, 2017

Call It A Day



You may remember that I mentioned that the farmers were working in the 4th of July making hay.  I was able to return this afternoon and I worked in the middle of the hay field at the line separating it from the corn field. The nice round hay bales are now and still on display.  And it's Friday afternoon, so when I started painting the door to the large metal barn in the background was open, but when I took the photo late in the afternoon after completing the painting, I noticed that the door was closed.  Time to call it a day.

2 comments:

Donna T said...

Hi Bob - Your summer paintings are so beautiful! It's such a treat to see where you've been and what has inspired you.

Bob Lafond said...

Donna, Thank you so much. I appreciate your letting me know.

Bob